viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010

My travel



When I was child always I dreamed to travel to Venice maybe because I listened or watched on TV that this place is so different in comparison with others. Venice is called the city of Canals, It is located in Italy. This city is composed with many islands and its way to transportation is for boats, the most famous is called “góndola”. This is a reason that I am so interesting to know the city, I thing is so romantic and adventurous to travel for those canals with your boy or girl on boats. Venice has a very old architecture, some very rustic and elegant buildings. The weather is like a Mediterranean. The winters are mild and summer is hot.
Venice is the home of a lot of famous people such a Vivaldi. Many of they were painters and the others were writers and actors. Some activities that you can make are visit the Squares, palaces like a Ca' d'Oro, Palacio Ducal, Palazzo Grassi, churches like a Basílica de San Marcos, Basílica de Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari and bridges. I think that is a little expensive relative of the cost of its coin, the euro. For those characterizes and many others I would like to visit Venice. Maybe this city can be the option to have a nice honey moon.

1 comentario:

  1. wow is amazing... I want travel around the world and this place like me...
    I dont like when the summer is VERY hot

    ResponderEliminar